| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Orleans Audubon, La in November is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 109mm (4.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:36.
Check the distance to and compare the New Orleans Audubon, La November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding New Orleans Audubon, La:
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 258 kms (160.3 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 219.3 kms (136.2 miles) NW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 94.4 kms (58.7 miles) NNW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) WNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) W
- Franklin , La, Usa - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) W
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 24.1 kms (15 miles) W
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Houma, La, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) WSW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) ENE